We have an exciting opportunity to join our small team at International Refugee Trust (IRT) as Database and Office Manager. We are looking for a competent admin professional, preferably with experience of Salesforce, who can also provide office management support to the charity. Ideally, they should also understand donation processing and supporter care within a marketing or fundraising environment. The role directly assists the CEO in day-to-day and long-term decision-making.
Responsibilities of the Database and Office Manager cover two key areas. The first involves effective management and development of our supporter database, including processing donations, updating information, reconciling accounts and supporting fundraising campaigns. The second is to provide key office support for the team and help make sure IRT runs smoothly.
IRT is a UK-based charity, which works with local community organisations in developing countries to help some of the world’s most vulnerable refugees and displaced people. We support programmes in Uganda, South Sudan, Jordan and Tanzania. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small, friendly organisation in a role which has lots of autonomy and room for development.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
1. Manage, maintain and develop IRT’s Salesforce database.
2. Ensure all data is accurately and legally stored on the database and is GDPR compliant.
3. Support the fundraising and donations administration process.
4. Provide general administration services for the charity, including dealing with a range of external suppliers.
5. Collate financial data to assist the company’s accountant.
6. Provide IT support to IRT staff with the help of an IT consultant.
1.Knowledge and experience of the Salesforce database system, or similar experience with a different system and the willingness and ability to learn.
2. Excellent IT skills, including use of Excel.
3. Experience of managing a range of office administration processes and procedures.
4. An excellent communicator with outstanding organising skills.
5. Good team player who is willing to work collaboratively and play a part in all the charity’s activities.
6. Self-starter with the ability to manage tasks and priorities effectively.
Chiswick, West London
£25,000-28,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience.
This is a full-time post at 1.0 FTE equal to 35 hours per week.
25 days per year plus all statutory holidays.
5% employer’s pension contribution on satisfactory completion of probationary period.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]
The deadline for applications is midday on Friday 27th March 2020.
If you are interested in volunteering, please see our volunteer section for further details and application form.